Friday, January 10, 2014

January 10, 2014

My 365...

Happy Friday planet!  This is the first time in the history of my life that I wish it was Monday, and we still had a full week to go.  I am in no rush to get to next Tuesday, Casey's surgery day.  I am praying for a nice s l o w peaceful weekend.

Casey's best friend has moved in for a few weeks, and I am so glad.  It is awesome that he has his friend here with him to help keep his mind off of everything, and just chill.  Casey is already freaking out that he will not be able to work for a while.  Casey has to be doing something productive, or he gets seriously restless.  His friend is an awesome young man. He will help me keep Casey preoccupied so that he can get through this recovery as easily as possible.  I feel like I have gone from four sons to five.  Hey, what is one more?  A mom of sons can handle at least a dozen with ease.  lol :)

I am creating a blog for Casey to document his surgery and recovery time.  He wants me to take pictures and video of his before, and the long weeks of recovery after.  Once I get that all together, I will post a link here.  He does not want to forget a single detail of this journey he is about to undertake.  Either do I.

Today is my grandson's 3rd birthday.  I can hardly believe my Cooper is already 3 years old.  Cooper is wise beyond his years.  He really is.  Every time I get to sit and spend time playing with him, it is amazing to watch his mind work.  He is so sensitive and intelligent.  I have never met anyone quite like my little Cooper.  He truly is a remarkable little boy.  "I love you Cooper!"

Happy Weekend everyone.  I hope your weekend is safe, fun and warm!

Until next time...
Happy Birthday Cooper!!

Blake's with his best buddy Dozer.  Dozer is going to be 10 years old in 7 days.  Today Blake treated him to a nice long brushing/grooming, so that he could come upstairs and watch movies with Blake.  
 Dozer has the best smile.  :)

Happy 4th Birthday to Miss Lilly yesterday.  With all the excitement of my grandson Cooper's birthday today, we completely forgot the Diva had a birthday yesterday.

Music I am listening to today...Jake Bugg, A Song About Love


Random Link of the Day...Beef Macaroni Soup

The Daily V...



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors