Monday, October 7, 2013

October 7, 2013

My 365...

Happy Monday planet!

Blake is back to school after a four day weekend.  The house feels too quiet.  Today was his first shift on Safety Patrol, and he was so excited.  The crosswalk will be a safer place this week because of Blake.  Go Blake!  :)

Everyone has been in a sort of "funk" lately.  I am sure it is just the seasonal blues that manage to take minor stresses and make them feel huge.  Today I am going to concentrate on all the things I LOVE about my life and the people that I love in my life...giving no audience to the negative.

The negative can be fixed, the awesome can never be replaced.  Not really.  Think about all the positive that is in your life, and celebrate it.  Choose happiness.  Then when you are feeling strong, because the positive does that ya know, then you tackle the negative.  Fix what needs fixing, and move on. Everything will be okay.  It is all a matter of perspective.

Hope you had a great day planet.


***Doggy Daily***
"Choose happiness?  I choose bacon."


Music I am listening to today...Lifehouse , Between the Raindrops


Random Link of the Day...Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors