Saturday, October 12, 2013

October 12, 2013

My 365...

Blake and I decided, after a week of being sick, that we needed to get out and get some fresh air today.  We overdid I am sure, but once we started riding...it was hard to stop.  The ride home was a bit chilly, and we stayed out later than I wanted, but we had an awesome time.

They call Boise, "The City of Trees", as there are over 300 different varieties of trees growing here in the Boise valley.  This time of year, the colors are freaking amazing.  I love Autumn in this city.  :)

Tomorrow Blake and I have to work on some math and grammar lessons so he is ready to go back to school next week.  We are definitely staying in, and resting up for Monday.

Casey has been working all weekend, so I am missing him.  His shifts have been from 9:00pm through 9:00am, but he loves it.  I am so proud of my Casey.

Hope you had a great day planet!

Here are some of my favorite pictures...













Some video of our day.  (May still be uploading.)


***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Five for Fighting, What If

Random Link of the Day...No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors