Saturday, October 19, 2013

October 19, 2013

My 365...

Hello beautiful Saturday.  I was up until 8:00am...ridiculous.  I could not sleep last night, but I got caught up on my favorite shows.  The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Arrow, Breaking Bad, Scandal, Grey's Anatomy, Chicago Fire, Orange is the new Black...to name a few.  Before I knew it, the sun was up and shining and calling my name.  "Mama.  Mama...the sun is shining...time to ride your bike."

My problem is I worry too much.  One would think after 27 years of this motherhood gig, I would have learned by now that there is no need to worry.  I raised four strong, amazing, intelligent, wonderful sons, so I really need to stop worrying about them.  They will be fine!  I know this, but I still worry...especially when they are out of cell phone range.  Being out of cell phone range happens a lot in the mountains.  I knew once Casey and his friends were outside of Boise city limits, it would pretty much be cell-phone black out.  *wahhhhh*  So I worry.  "Stop it mama!"

It was a gorgeous day in Boise today though, so I blasted myself out of bed by noon, even though I had only had four hours of sleep, I knew the sunshine was not going to wait for me.  A biking adventure...and Blake....were calling my name.  I can always sleep later.  Hopefully....

We enjoyed a biking-hiking adventure to Camel's Back park.  I swear the colors in this city are so vibrant this time of year, they do not even seem real.  It was a gorgeous day, and Camel's Back was spectacular.

Hope your day was fabulous planet!


















A video of our awesome day...*Click*   It was very windy at the top.

Total ride...12.92 miles.

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Zero 7 , In The Waiting Line


Random Link of the Day...Pumpkin Sambhar

The Daily V...I am never lonely.  :)


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors