Friday, October 11, 2013

October 11, 2013

My 365...

Happy Friday planet!  Today is Friday right?  This week has been a bit of a blur with Blake being sick all week, and now I am sick too.  We both have miserable colds.  :(

What really sucks is that today is a beautiful day...would have been a perfect day for a bike ride.  But when your head feels like a ginormous hot air balloon, the last thing you want to do is balance on two wheels.  I am hoping we feel better tomorrow, and that tomorrow is a nice day too.  If it is, Blake and I are going to try to take a bike ride. We are both in desperate need of some fresh air and Mother Nature.

Have a wonderful weekend planet.  Stay healthy.  :)

Some lovely colors in my world today...

I still have roses on my rose bush.
I love Autumn...minus the colds and sniffles.

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Joe Brooks, Holes Inside


Random Link of the Day...Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors