Saturday, October 5, 2013

October 5, 2013

My 365...

Happy Saturday Planet!

We are enjoying a magnificently perfect Saturday.  The skies are crystal clear blue, and the temperature a delightful 65°f.

I enjoyed a visit from my daughter-in-law Amber, and my grand babies Cooper and Penny last night.  I love it when they come to visit.  My grandchildren are the lights of my life.  They bring me so much love and joy. Cooper and I enjoyed a game of grocery store, and he sat and snuggled with me for a while.  Penny is a little snuggle bug too, happy, peaceful and full of smiles.  As for Amber, as much as we used to drive each other crazy...we now really enjoy each other's company.  We laugh, we act silly...she is awesome.  "Love you Amber!"

The plan for today is...there is no plan for today.  That is my favorite sort of weekend.  I am making some chicken and dumplings for dinner, that should be yummy.  I have also got to update my Mac to the latest and greatest software.  I need my total geek-out every now and then.  I am a nerd after all.

A special prayer today for my favorite YouTube couple Charles and Alli Trippy.  After recently undergoing his second brain surgery, Charles discovered this past week that the tumor was malignant.  Thoughts, prayers and strength go out to them.  If anyone can fight Cancer, Charles Trippy can!  Go Charles!

Please keep Charles and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Hope your weekend is perfect!
Blake gathered some beautiful Autumn leaves for me today.


Some photos from yesterday...
My sweet, silly, brilliant, adorable, loving, and beautiful grandson Cooper.  

"It is hard to smile when the sun is in my face grandma!"

"Take a picture of Batman grandma!"
My beautiful daughter-in-law Amber, and precious baby Penny.


***Doggy Daily***
"I shall guard the tree stars mama!"
 "Woof!"

Music I am listening to today...Kevin Daniel , Better Than Gold


Random Link of the Day...Loaded Caramel Pumpkin Blondies

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors