Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October 29, 2013

My 365...

We are enjoying an uneventful day today, uneventful is a good thing.  Jack is resting, recovering from his surgery and is doing well.  The surgeon called this afternoon, and surgery part 2 is scheduled for next Thursday, November 7.  Praying that it goes as smoothly as yesterday's procedure went...with a good final result.

Casey finally made it home yesterday too, and it was so good to see him.  Casey has a very upbeat and silly sense of humor that keeps me laughing, and after a day like yesterday, I needed that.  "Thank you Casey."

Blake had a flat tire this morning, so Garrett drove him to school.  It would have been a nice walk home, but Blake hates walking home from school alone so he called me and asked me to come get him.  I did not have the keys to the Explorer, so what does mama do?  I rode my bike there, and made him sit on the back of my bike on the way home.  lol  It was hilariously fun, and a heck of a work out for me.

Hope your day was delightful planet.  After a full day of raining, the sun was shining today.  I love a beautiful sun-shinning day!
Waiting on his mama taxi...
 Not exactly what he had in mind.  LOL
I handed Blake my camera and told him to take a few shots on the way home.
My Blake.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...ZZ Ward, 365 Days

Random Link of the Day...Caramel and Pumpkin Spice Fudge

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors