Friday, October 18, 2013

October 18, 2013

My 365...

Happy Friday planet!  It is supposed to be a gorgeous weekend this weekend, so Blake and I plan on getting a lot of fresh air.

Casey left today to go hunting for a few days.  Of course I am going to worry like crazy until he is safely home, but I know he will have a great time.  Outdoors, and guns, two of Casey's favorite things.  I feel like I barely see Casey anymore.  When he is not working, he is out with friends.  I do miss him when he is gone.  Casey makes me crazy at times, but he also makes me laugh and smile.  He is a pretty amazing young man that son of mine.  Mama done good.  "I love you Casey!"

Our weekend started out great with a visit from my daughter-in-law Amber and my precious grandchildren this evening  I had not seen them in a couple of weeks, so it was great to see them again.  Penny is growing so fast, and she is as beautiful as ever!  I know I have said this before, but she is without question the sweetest little spirit.  Her smile, just like her brother's, light up the room...and grandma's heart.  Cooper had a blast playing with his uncle Blake.  I even got a very much missed Brandon hug  My son Brandon gives great hugs.

Goodness I love my family so.  *sigh*

Hope you have an amazing weekend everyone!

My Casey.  I made him pose for a picture before he left.
 Even managed to get him to smile.  :)
 My beautiful daughter-in-law Amber, and precious granddaughter Penny.

 So beautiful!
 Mommy and Penny.
 Amber, Penny and the boys.
 Awww :)
 Cooper.
Sweet baby Penny.

 My amazing, intense, creative and brilliant grandson.
 Hugs for uncle Blake.
 Blake and Cooper have so much fun together.
 Uncle Blake is the greatest!

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today..My F.air Fiend , Callie Moore Music...Love it!
Random Link of the Day...Pumpkin Carrot Bread

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors