Sunday, October 6, 2013

October 6, 2013

My 365...

I woke up this morning feeling grade A "blech!"  I did not feel like doing anything...just staying under the covers and vegetating all day.  But that is NOT what I did.

The weather was so perfect today, clear skies and 70°f plus degrees.  Definitely a perfect day for a bike ride...and riding my bike, definitely the perfect cure for "blech!"  Especially on a stunning Autumn day.  :)

Blake and I enjoyed a wonderful afternoon.  Moral of the story...when you are feeling blue, get outside and get some exercise and fresh air.  It works every time.

Amber should be here later with the babies.  A perfect end, to a perfect day.

Have a wonderful Monday planet.


Here are some of my favorite...

Two planes left chem trails in the sky forming a perfect cross in the upper right corner of my picture.  








Blake can fly.  :)

Total ride...8.67 miles.



***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Luke Conard , Better When You're Gone


Random Link of the Day...Pumpkin Spice Scones


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors