Thursday, October 24, 2013

October 24, 2013

My 365...

Life is great when everything falls into place, isn't it?  That is how I feel lately.  The boys are doing so well. New and exciting opportunities coming for Garrett, Brandon has a beautiful family, Casey is loving life, Blake is doing great in school...and that makes me so happy for them.  Jack goes in for surgery on Monday, but I have faith that all will be well.  Jack is a pretty strong man physically, so I am confident that he will be fine.

One thing I have learned this year, is that life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.  There are things in my life that I wish could be different, but they are not.  So I celebrate the blessings that I do have, and stop worrying about those things that are out of my hands.  That makes all the difference in the world.  You can't keep crying about what you have no control over...you move on.  If you embrace that belief, the sad moments are few and far between.  I owe it all to the Big Man upstairs.  He has carried this family through some very difficult times, and He never lets us down.  Thank You God.  You rock.  :)

This evening Blake and I are headed to the pumpkin farm with son Brandon, Amber, my grandbabies, grandma Inez and uncle Charlie.  I know we are going to have an amazing time.  I will post photo updates this evening.

Keep the faith planet...it will always carry you through!
An amazing evening of fun with my beautiful family and friends at The Farmstead.  I took way too many pictures to post, you can see them all *HERE*  

Some of my favorites...



















***Doggy Daily***
"I am sorry mama, were you talking to me?"

"I can't hear you...I have A GIANT LILY on my head!"

Pffft!


Music I am listening to today...Edwin McCain , I'll Be


Random Link of the Day...Curried Beef Hand Pies

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors