Monday, October 14, 2013

October 14, 2013

My 365...

Happy Monday planet.  It was a gorgeous day in Boise today, but where was I?  Under the covers, sniffling, shivering, generally feeling like poop.  Thankfully Blake is fine though, and that is all that matters to me.  He was off to school this morning ready and raring to go.  Yay!

He had a great day back to school, and came home very organized and ready for his homework.  I am very proud of him.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my awesome friends in Canada.  Hope you had an amazing day!
A little after-school Spongebob and math homework.


***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Kina Grannis, Royals


Random Link of the Day...Warm Autumn Salad

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors