Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October 23, 2013

My 365...

Happy Wednesday planet.  Today has been a nice quiet day here at home.  Quiet is always a good thing.

I am happy to report that son Garrett's friend made it through his surgery today, and is now recovering. Continued thoughts and prayers for him as he heals.

Tomorrow I am looking forward to an Autumn-Pumpkin adventure with my son Brandon, daughter-in-law Amber and my precious grandchildren.  They have invited Blake and I to go to a pumpkin festival and corn maze with them.  The weather is supposed to be perfect, and I know it will be great fun.  You can bet I will be taking a couple of hundred pictures...at the very least.  :)

Until next time...

A lovely golden evening.


***Doggy Daily***
Miss Lilly, the Autumn Leaf Queen!
 "Mama..."

"Yes Miss Lilly?"
"If you don't get another hobby, I am calling PETA."

"Aww you know I love you Miss Lilly."
"BITE ME!"

Music I am listening to today...The Lumineers , Stubborn Love


Random Link of the Day...Black Cat Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors