Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October 23, 2013

My 365...

Happy Wednesday planet.  Today has been a nice quiet day here at home.  Quiet is always a good thing.

I am happy to report that son Garrett's friend made it through his surgery today, and is now recovering. Continued thoughts and prayers for him as he heals.

Tomorrow I am looking forward to an Autumn-Pumpkin adventure with my son Brandon, daughter-in-law Amber and my precious grandchildren.  They have invited Blake and I to go to a pumpkin festival and corn maze with them.  The weather is supposed to be perfect, and I know it will be great fun.  You can bet I will be taking a couple of hundred pictures...at the very least.  :)

Until next time...

A lovely golden evening.


***Doggy Daily***
Miss Lilly, the Autumn Leaf Queen!
 "Mama..."

"Yes Miss Lilly?"
"If you don't get another hobby, I am calling PETA."

"Aww you know I love you Miss Lilly."
"BITE ME!"

Music I am listening to today...The Lumineers , Stubborn Love


Random Link of the Day...Black Cat Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors