Monday, June 3, 2013

Surprise Grandma!

I had a nice surprise visit from my son, my daughter-in-law and my grandson this evening.  I was just getting ready to plunge into house cleaning, and they saved me from it!

We had a delightful visit.  :)

They will be joining us on Friday for dinner with our out of town guest. It will be awesome.

The cutest "duck lips" family on the planet!
Amber looked so beautiful tonight.  Not much longer before we get to meet the new baby!  I am so excited to hold him or her.  :)
Cooper and mommy.
 My handsome son Brandon.
Cooper playing with uncle Blake.
 I love them.  :)

"Giddy-up horsey!"

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors