Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June 26, 2013

My 365...

Hello planet!  We are enjoying another great day in our world.  Amber and Cooper are here for the evening, while son Brandon is working.  Slowly but surely, Amber, Blake and I are adjusting our schedules to live like vampires.  Sleeping during the day, up all night.  Who am I kidding?  We have always been a house of vampires.  Minus the murderous, blood sucking, wreaking havoc on the planet part of course.  We are friendly vegetarian vampires.  lol :)

I have to say though, I feel really blessed to have Amber and Cooper here with us.  I am enjoying my little grandson Cooper.  He is a very special little character.

Hope your world is peaceful today!
A beautiful day in Idaho today.



Awww, mommy, Cooper and baby.
"Time for some tea grandma."

"For you grandma."
Some Hot Wheel fun with uncle Casey.
Lego time with uncle Garrett.
Movie time.
Best buddies.  :)
Only the coolest kid on the planet would have a pink princess cup.  Yay Cooper!

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Howie Day , Be There


Random Link of the Day...Cilantro Grilled Chicken

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors