Friday, June 28, 2013

June 28, 2013

My 365...

Would you like to know what is the most magical thing ever?  Every day when Brandon, Amber and grandson Cooper arrive, Cooper comes running into the house shouting, "Grandma, I am here!"  Then he runs into my arms and gives me the biggest hug.  Then we get to spend the entire evening playing, talking and having fun.

Last night it was all about the Legos.  Sitting on the floor with Amber and Cooper creating little treasures with Legos.  Amber made the perfect Dr.Who TARDIS last night. I promised her I would start watching the Dr. Who series so I can enjoy the awesome that is Dr. Who.

New baby could come at any moment now, and I really love spending the evenings with my daughter-in-law Amber.  Our relationship has come a long way.  We laugh a lot too, which is awesome.  I love my Amber and my Kori.  They are the best!

It is so amazing to think that any day now, there is going to be a precious new life in our family.  It has been such an honor and an absolute delight, being grandma to little Cooper, and the boys adore being his uncle.  Soon there will be another precious little baby for us to love.  I always prayed that I would live long enough to see my children start families of their own.  Wow, I have made it!  What a blessing.

Have a wonderful weekend planet.  Love your family, and enjoy them.
Summer time fun with my precious grandson Cooper!










This is what happens when I finally get Casey to pose for a pictures.  ROFL!  #Reno911

***Doggy Daily***



Music I am listening to today...City and Colour , The Girl



The Daily V...I will take reality every single time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors