Saturday, June 22, 2013

June 22, 2013

My 365...

No one wanted to ride with me today.  :*(  It is so funny, because I am the one who always wants to go bike riding, and the boys who complain...."Mommmm, I am too tired."  LOL, I love it.

But that is okay, Blake promised me that tomorrow we go wherever "I" want to go.  It was a gorgeous day for a ride today, so I am a little bit bummed.  There is always tomorrow.  It is supposed to be a beautiful day tomorrow, and a bit warmer.  Maybe I can get Casey to join us too.  Then tomorrow night I plan on shooting the moon.  It will be a "Super Moon" so Garrett and I are going to have some photography fun.  I love taking pictures with son Garrett, he has taught me so much.  I can't wait!

Hope you had a great day planet!  :)

My favorite "heart healthy" way to start the day.

Are you having problems with Zombies?
 Those pesky, smelly, brain eating monsters getting you down?
 Just call Blake...
...the Zombie Exterminator!
*Disclaimer*  No Zombies were harmed in the making of this Public Service Announcement.

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Kari Kimmel , Dreamer


Random Link of the Day...Super Moon 2013

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors