Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3, 2013

My 365...

So much to do, so little time!  Mondays can be like that.  But am I rushing to get it all done?  Of course not, "I" can be like that.  I am not one who does stress well.  The solution to that problem...don't stress.  I will get everything done eventually, no worries.  :)

I have a special guest flying in tomorrow to spend the week with us.  We are all so excited about it.  I have all sorts of awesome adventures planned.  It is going to be an amazing week.



Hope you are having a great Monday planet.
I learned something new about my youngest son Blake.  He LOVES to clean!
I was outside taking some daily photos when...
 ...Blake goes running past me, laughing like crazy.
"This can't be good?"

I walked into the house, and my feet went sliding right out from underneath me.  Why you ask?  Blake found out that furniture polish + hard wood floors = a delightfully serious lack of traction. Instant skating rink.  

...AND...

...furniture polish + stair railing renders said railing crazy slippery, impossible to grasp, and completely useless. 

"BLAKE!!!"

LOL, he is such a stinker that boy of mine.  Gotta love him.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

I was spying down on Miss Lilly from the second floor window...
 Busted!

"I see you mama!"

Music I am listening to today...Anna Kendrick, When I'm Gone


Random Link of the Day...Warm Grilled Potato Salad

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors