Friday, June 14, 2013

June 14, 2013

My 365...

Wow, mama is just zapped this week.  The weather outside is so gorgeous, perfect for nice long fun riding adventures, but I am literally dragging my feet.  I really need to snap out of it!

This evening Blake and I decided to take a ride to Jack-in-the-Box for some nice greasy junk food, (which we do once every blue moon = hardly ever) then ride to the park for an evening picnic.  We did not go too far, but I figured any exercise is better than no exercise at all right?

We got all the way to the park and I realized I forgot my camera.  What?  No!!!  So we went all the way back home to get my camera, then returned to the park.  That made a not so long ride a not so short ride, so it was a win, win situation.  I was forced to get some exercise in.  :)

Tomorrow we will be spending the day with Brandon, Amber and Cooper at the lake.  Maybe it will be just what I need to get recharged.

Planet, if you have any energy to spare, please send it to me.  ~Snap /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Thank you kindly.  :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

A beautiful evening for a last minute ride.

And spending time with my favorite guy.




Total ride...5.63 miles.  :)

***Doggy Daily***
*Gasp*
(No worries, no tablet was injured in the making of this photo.  It was contest entry to win an iPad.  lol )

Music I am listening to today...Josh Canova, The Wish


Random Link of the Day...Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Eggplant


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors