Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 5, 2013

My 365...

It has been a fun day today.  We all slept in really late, which is always nice, then Kori took Eric shopping in the mall.  They had a great time.  While they were gone, I had time to prepare a nice simple dinner picnic, then Blake and I took Eric on a nice long biking adventure on the Boise river.  It was a gorgeous day today too.  I love it when that happens.

It has been so wonderful to have Eric here with us.  He has such an amazing spirit, and fits right into my crazy. funny. loving  family.  All the dogs love him, he is like the dog whisperer.  He has decided that Dozer reminds him of Forrest Whitaker, so for now...Dozer is known as Forrest Whitaker.  LOL  Eric is funny, smart, sensitive and beautiful.  I feel so blessed to be in his life.

Tomorrow we are headed to the lake for the day with Kori and Garrett.

Hope you had a great day planet.  :)






















Total ride...11.47 fabulous miles


***Doggy Daily***
Photo by Garrett.  :)


Music I am listening to today...No Music Today :)


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors