Saturday, June 1, 2013

June 1, 2013

My 365...

And he is off!  I swear, Casey is seeing more of the Northwest since he turned 18, than I have seen in the 16+ years we have lived here.  This weekend he is off exploring in the beautiful panhandle of Idaho around Coeur d'Alene.  Of course I did not sleep a wink last night worrying about him.  I really need to learn how to chill out!  He messaged me this afternoon with a "Wish you were here mom!" so I am feeling a little more relaxed.

One would think after 27 years of being a mom, letting my baby birds fly would be easier by now?  Nope!  Casey is number 4 after all, but it is not.  I still worry about all of my children.  I am getting there though.  I did a good job, I raised four amazing sons and a daughter, it is time I sit back, relax, and let them enjoy their lives.  They are awesome human beings those children-o-mine.  Mama needs to learn to chill....  :)

Happy Saturday planet.  Hope the sun is shinning brightly in your world.  If it is...PLEASE don't forget to wear your sunscreen.

My sk8ter boi!  






***Doggy Daily***
"I miss my Casey."

Music I am listening to today...Amy Kuney , Hope a Little Harder

Random Link of the Day...Cherry Peach Galette

The Daily V...



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors