Sunday, June 30, 2013

June 30, 2013

My 365..

Hello Sunday.  I am so glad we did not have any plans for today.  The thought of having to go out in this heat makes me feel sick to my stomach.  I am so over summer already.

I just did a Google search for Boise current temperature...


"Google, you are drunk...go home!"

As for you Mother Nature, seems we have much in common.  Hot flashes and a temper.  Chill out already would you please?  Life is too short for cranky, you hear me honey?

Have a great Monday planet.  :)
Some fun, cool. indoor Lego fun.



Update:  Current time, 10:36pm...Current temperature, 91°F.  Ugh!  Even the sky is on fire.


 ***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Christopher Cross, Sailing


Random Link of the Day...Baked Cheesy Chicken Egg Rolls.

The Daily V...Yep, I sure am.  :)


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors