Monday, June 24, 2013

June 24, 2013

My 365...

Happy Monday planet!  Hope you all had a good day today.  We had a great day here.

We are in "Count down to Baby" mode here in our family.  My new grandbaby could come any day now.  Eeek!  I am so excited!  Son Brandon started a new job in Boise today, so I got to see Amber and grandson Cooper for a little while this evening when they dropped daddy off at work.  Fortunately Amber's friend Morgan is staying with her so she is not alone while Brandon is working.  His hours are from 7pm to 3am, which is usually the time that new babies like to make their appearance into this world.  We are all on call and ready for duty when the time comes.  I will be watching grandson Cooper and puppers Raymond so they have nothing to worry about.

Amber looks great.  She is so ready to have this baby already.  I can't wait to meet little him or her.  :)

Have a great rest of the week everyone.

Some random photos from my day.  Blake transplanted his cucumbers into the ground, and they are doing great.

"I am ready to drive mama."
Yeah...I don't think so son.  Not yet!


***Doggy Daily***



Music I am listening to today...Max Schneider , The Other Side


Random Link of the Day...Thick and Fudgy Toffee Brownies

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors