Friday, June 7, 2013

June 07, 2013

My 365...

Happy Friday planet!

We had a great family fun Friday.  Brandon, Amber and Cooper came over, and Amber helped me prepare the most delicious pulled-pork sandwiches I have EVER tasted.  They were so yummy.

Jack set up a little swimming pool for Blake and grandson Cooper, and they had great fun together.

I only took just over 400 photos tonight...ONLY 400...lol...but I am too exhausted to go through them all tonight.  So here are a few.  I will post the rest tomorrow.  :)

I am a bit sad as my nephew Eric flies back to Texas tomorrow.  But I know he will be back to visit as soon as he can.  We have loved having him here with us.

Have an amazing weekend everyone!

  Cooper and mommy.
 My precious grandson Cooper.  The most precious baby boy on the planet!
 Son Garret, son Brandon and nephew Eric.
 Cooper having a conversation with Eric.  So cute!

***Doggy Daily***

Eric enjoying a moment with the Diva and Forrest Whitaker...AKA Dozer. 


Music I am listening to today...Howie Day , Collide

Random Link of the Day...Green Tea Cupcakes

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors