Friday, June 21, 2013

June 21, 2013

My 365...

I enjoyed a first day of summer with my youngest son Blake today.  We decided to take a nice long bike ride.  We had no idea it was going to be so chilly today, high in 60's, but we had a great time.

We stopped at our favorite taco place for dinner, then explored our three favorite parks.  We ran into a lot of wildlife too.  The usual variety of birds, ducks and geese, along with some adorable baby deer and a beaver.  Or was it an otter?  We are still not sure...but it was cool.

It was a perfect day.  Happy Summer!

A beautifully green day.
My handsome dinner date.
He loves gumball machines.
A very cool, free, outdoor gym.

A stop at the playground.
Silly wild child.
An adorable set of twins.

A beautiful family in stunning Native American dress at the park.  They did not mind me taking their photo.  :)


My frozen Popsicle, ready to ride home.  :)

Of course I took way too many photos.  You can see them all here.  *CLICK*

And a video too.  Blake is so silly...I love this kid.


Total miles for today...13.26 miles.

Total miles for June thus far...60 miles.  I think I will make my June goal of 100 miles. 

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Nickelback, Photograph

Random Link of the Day...Red Velvet Magic Cake

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors