Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 19, 2013

My 365...

It is 57° and rainy today.  I love that it is nice and cool, and happy for the plants that it is raining.  It is a good day for reading and relaxing...and having Blake work on his penmanship.  I will have him writing like gentleman in no time.

I showed him an example of beautiful penmanship just to see what he would say?

"Mom."

"Yes son?"

"I am sure there is a font we can download that looks just like that."

Ugh!  Spoken like a true techie.  LOL, I love him.

Hope your day is going well planet.

Enjoying a rainy day in Idaho today.

Everything is so green after the rain.



***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Avicii , Levels


Random Link of the Day...Meyer Lemon Tart

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors