Sunday, June 16, 2013

June 16, 2013

My 365...

Happy Father's Day to all the "real" fathers out there.  And a very special "Happy Day" to all the wonderful mothers in this world who play dual role of mother and father.

There are entirely too many "fatherless" children out there.  Why?  Because any fool can father children, but it takes a real man to be a dad.  Not enough "real" men in the world today.  Thank God for the real men out there, and thank God for us moms who know how to do it all.  The world's best father sometimes = mom + the rest of the village that it takes to raise a child.

A special thanks to my eldest son Garrett who has always been there for his brothers.  Being the guiding force and loving influence that every boy needs.  Thank you son.

I want to wish a very Happy Father's Day to my son Brandon who has definitely grown into a "real" man.  He is an amazing father, and I am so very proud of him.  :)

I have no question that all four of my sons will be amazing fathers one day.  I raised four very exceptional young men who have learned from experience the kind of father NOT to be.

Hope you have had a great day everyone!  Have a great Monday and week ahead.

Blake and I are enjoying a relaxing Minecrafty sort of day...
 ..with some cartoon time in between.

***Doggy Daily***
Best buds.

Music I am listening to today...Matt Hires , Turn The Page

Random Link of the Day...Grateful Dead Black Bean Burger

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors