Sunday, June 9, 2013

Starry Night in Boise

Things have been so hectic this past week, that I forgot to post these pictures I took late Wednesday night.  I guess I should say early Thursday morning, because it was well after midnight.

We decided to take a midnight drive up to the ski resort here in Boise called Bogus Basin (elevation 7, 582 ft.) so I could show my nephew the city lights and the stars.  The view from up there is incredible.  And the stars...WOW...I have never seen so many beautiful stars.

The drive itself can be a scary one, as the drop off the mountain is pretty steep, and there are no lights on the road going up.  But Garrett is the master navigator, so we had nothing to worry about.

I love living in a city where a 20 minute drive can take you to the top of the world.  Okay, maybe not the top of the world...but the view is pretty stunning from up there.  :)

Here are a few of the photos I took...



 The Boise lights.





Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors