Saturday, June 29, 2013

June 29, 2013

My 365...

I started with a really bad headache yesterday, and it is still pounding the right side of my brain today.  It has also been way too hot to be very creative.  I think our high got up to 103°f, and it is expected to get even higher in the next few days.  Thank God for central air conditioning that works well, that is all I have to say.  I can honestly say that today is the first day in the last 1,276 days of My 365 Project where I thought to myself..."What the heck am I going to take a picture of today?"

Heat Advisory ... <---you suck!

Amber and Brandon had a party to attend this evening, and they invited Blake to go with them.  As for me, I spent the entire day vegetating in a cool dark room enjoying the Big Brother 15 feeds.  Brandon, Amber and Cooper did stop in for a little while when they dropped Blake off.  That was enough to make me feel a little better.  Seeing my little Cooper always makes me feel better.

Lazy day, yes....relaxing day...heck yes!

Okay summer, I am over you.  Move along.  :)
Random snapshots of my world today.





***Doggy Daily***

"I am pretty much over and done with summer too mama."


Music I am listening to today...No music today.  :)

Random Link of the Day...Zucchini and Ricotta Salata

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors