Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 4, 2013

My 365...

Happy Tuesday planet!  Today was a special day in my world.  My nephew, who I have not seen in over 14 years, decided to spend his vacation with us and flew in from Texas.  He will be here through Saturday, and we have lots of fun adventures planned.  The weather is perfect too!

Happy Birthday to my husband Jack.

Hope your day was awesome.

Getting reacquainted.  My gorgeous nephew Eric, the lovely Kori, and number one son Garrett.  :)
 Blake, getting a bike ready for cousin Eric.  We are going to go riding tomorrow.

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...The Perishers, Spectre


Random Link of the Day...Baked Artichokes

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors