Saturday, June 8, 2013

June 8, 2013

My 365...

My sparkle has gone home.  :*(  That is what my nephew Eric was while he was here.  He added a fun sparkle to my family.

Yesterday was fun, enjoying all four of my sons, my daughter-in-law Amber, Kori, and of course grandson Cooper.  While dinner was cooking, Brandon and Amber took Eric downtown for a shopping experience at Lux Fashion Lounge, and some delicious chocolate truffles at The Chocolate Bar.  I wanted him to see what an amazing downtown scene Boise has.  I love it here.

After dinner, Garrett and Kori took Eric to The Balcony Club here in Boise so that Eric could get his fierce diva on.  He loved it, and they had a great time.  I am so glad that Boise is an open and diverse city, where you can be yourself and not worry about judgement.  That makes me very proud to live here.

Eric is a gay young man in a world full of fear, hate and judgement.  I am so thankful that people who are not accepting of homosexuality are a dying breed.  That is the way it should be.  There is NO room in our world for small minds.  And there sure as hell is no room in my world for small minds either.  I am very proud that I raised open-minded and accepting children.

"Eric, we love you honey!  You are an amazing, beautiful, intelligent, sensitive, creative and loving young man.  I am so very proud to be your auntie and your God mother.  I am very proud of the person who you are, and shall forever be.  I miss you already!!!"





Hope you had a great day planet.  Keep your heart...and your mind...open.  Anything less is simply spiritual constipation.  :)
Blake is teaching the Diva how to hang 10.




***Doggy Daily***

Enjoying a warm summer day with The Diva and Forrest Whitaker.


Music I am listening to today...Ken Block, Blue to a Blind Man


Random Link of the Day...Spicy Beef and Sausage Ravioli

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors