Sunday, June 2, 2013

June 2, 2013

My 365...

My conversation with Blake before our bike ride this evening...

"Puma's, Nike's or Osiris?"

"Nike's"

"Black, red or white shoe laces?"

"Black"

"Tongue in or out?"

"Huh?  Son, why would you want to stick your tongue out?"

"On the shoe mom, on the shoe."

"Does it really matter?"

"Mom!"

"Out..."  :P

"Sheesh!"

"Red hat, red beanie? "

"Helmet"

"MOM!"

"HELMET!"

"Sheesh!"

My boys...always styin'.  LOL :)

Happy Sunday planet!  We had a beautiful day here in Boise.  Crystal clear blue skies, and 82°f.  Perfect day for a bike ride.  Unfortunately, Blake's bike had a seriously flat tire.  No worries though, he decided to longboard instead.  On the way home, he hitched a ride on the back of my bike.  We had so much my Blake and I.

Perfect day ended with a call from my sweet grandson Cooper.  He is so precious!!  When he says "I love you grandma", I melt into a puddle on the floor.  He makes my heart happy.

Have a great Monday everyone!

Hanging 10 on the greenbelt.

 Surf's up on the river!
 Beautiful day in Boise today.



Blake, taking a splash in the river.

Total ride, 5.86 miles.  We were not really gone almost 4 hours...I just forgot to turn the tracker off.  :)

***Doggy Daily***
My sleepy old bear.  


Music I am listening to today...My Name is You , We're Alive

Random Link of the Day...Morning Glory Muffins

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors