Saturday, February 9, 2013

February 9, 2013

My 365...

Hello Saturday!

My best friend in the whole wide world called me from Canada today.  She is more like my sister than my own sisters, and I am so thankful to have her in my life.  I have known her for years, and she has even come to Boise to visit me, but we had lost contact in the past year.  Never again!

I love you Lisa!!!!  Thank you for being my best buddy, and sister from another mother dude.  :)

Day two of project rodent...aka Yoshi hamster, and I have not kicked her out of the house yet.  I am trying SO hard to love her...but I am just not a fan of rodents.  "Ick!"  Her introduction has not been without incident.  She has bitten me, Kori and Blake.  I don't blame her though because I am sure her transition to a new home will take time.  The other problem is that Ducati thinks she is dinner!  The other dogs have not had issue with her, thank goodness, but we have to keep a eye on Ducati.  He has gotten too close for comfort a couple of times.  Stinker!

I am enjoying some time with my precious grandson Cooper this evening.  He is speaking clearly now, and it is so much fun to play with him.  He says "please", "thank you" and "awesome!"  He is growing up so fast!

Grandson Cooper being introduced to the rodent.

 My precious grandson.  <3

 Big hugs for uncle Blake.

"Come on mom, isn't she adorable?"

"Uhmmmm....nope."  :)
 Have you ever seen a hamster "hang 10" on a skateboard?

***Doggy Daily***

"Mama, I am not coming out of my castle until the rodent has been banished from my kingdom!"

Music I am listening to today...Clarensau , I would Trade


Random Link of the Day...Strawberry, Dark Chocolate Hand Pies

The Daily V...

Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors