Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 20, 2013

My 365...

Happy Wednesday Planet!  We are halfway to the weekend.

My day started out a little blue.  Not for any particular reason, just a feeling that was hanging in the air.  Blue is a lovely color.  The color of clear Idaho skies, the amazing color of blue in my sons' eyes, the refreshing color blue in the Boise river in early spring when the snow melt starts in the mountains.  But as a feeling, blue is not so delightful.

I shook it off and tried to get the day moving on the right foot.  I am happy to report that I have done just that.  Blue feeling successfully launched into orbit, and a more relaxed, content feeling has taken its place in my spirit.  Hmmm....I wonder what color content is?

Hope your day is going well planet.  Let's keep the blue in the sky where it belongs.  :)

I enjoyed a nice game of checkers with Blake this afternoon.
 Of course he won...he always does.  :)

Son Garrett purchase a little GoPro Hero3 camera, and I have to say, it takes AMAZING video!  So much power in such a tiny little camera.  He shot this video through the dirty library windows at school today.

***Doggy Daily***
Miss Lilly, Diva of the House.

 ***Yoshi Cam!***
Have you ever seen a hamster playing chess?
 Now you have.
 "Check Mate!"

Music I am listening to today...Lucy Schwartz , Seven Hours

Random Link of the Day...My new favorite thing!  A great person to follow on Trippy, Andrew Zimmern

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors