Thursday, February 28, 2013

February 28, 2013

My 365...

Thursday, what are you doing here already?  I was not finished with Wednesday!

I was making breakfast for Blake and Casey this morning, some cheesy scrambled eggs, and whole grain muffins, when Blake spotted the wishbone from Thanksgiving still sitting on the windowsill drying.  I am pretty sure after 3 months, the darn thing is pretty crispy.

"Mom, can we break the wishbone and make a wish now?"

"Sure honey, grab one end and pull...but make a wish first."

We each grabbed an end of the wishbone, and in true "Thanksgiving" fashion, pulled it apart.

~~~~~~~~*SNAP*~~~~~~~~

The darn thing shattered, and pieces flew everywhere!  Poor Blake was pelted in the face with flying fragments of wishbone.  I am thankful he was not hit in the eye.

I did get the largest piece of the fragments that remained intact.

"What did you wish for mom?"

"I wished that you get your wish honey."

Definitely a "win win" for my favorite 11 year old.  :)
"Uhmm ouch.  Wishbones should come with a warning label!"
"Thank you mama."
Blake moved his desk down stairs, so now he and I work and play via Skype.  This afternoon, he was running around the front yard on my old HTC EVO, Skyping with me while we went over his spelling list for the day...lol

Home School is awesome!  :)
 Every now and then Princess Yoshi Skypes with me too.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

 "Hello?  Camera focus is supposed to be on ME at all times!  You know this mama. A Diva needs her beauty shots."
 "No, over here mama.  Focus!"
 "Pay attention to me mama, not Giant Nose of Doom over there!"
 "Am I going to have to take that camera away from you?  Focus woman!"

***Yoshi Cam!***

Princess Yoshi thought my whole grain muffins were delicious."
 "nom...nom...nom..."

Music I am listening to today...Bird York , Have No Fear

Random Link of the Day...Inspiring

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors