Sunday, February 10, 2013

February 10, 2013

My 365...

I decided a while back, that this blog would be reserved for all the wonderful, happy, amazing things that happen in my life and in the lives of my sons...and maybe someday, my daughter.  However, there is not a single person on the planet, whose life is immune from the drama, disappointment and pain that can come from time to time as well...not even me.  I deal with it on a daily basis.  Some days are worse than others, but what I can tell you with the most sincere honesty and absolute certainty is that it takes VERY little space in my heart and spirit.  The space is so minute, that it is "almost" inconsequential...but it is there.

It is like the evil and darkness that exists in the world we live in.  If we allow it to, it can and will take over our lives.  If we allow it to...however, I choose NOT to.  I choose happiness.

Some people read this blog and think, "how can life seem to perfect and happy all the time?  How can one person be so positive?  This woman must be one giant mega load of baloney!"  To them I say...I am truly what you see on these blog pages.  I AM positive.  I AM happy, and I am all these things because I LOVE my children.  I do.  I love my daughter, her husband and my precious grandson Oliver even though they are not an active part of my life right now.  I love my  four remarkable sons. I love my grandson Cooper and his little brother or sister on the way. I love my daughter-in-law Amber and son Garrett's girlfriend Kori with all my heart.  I love all the other family and friends in my life.  And let me tell you what planet, it is IMPOSSIBLE to be anything other than happy and positive, when one has been blessed with so many amazing people to share this life with.  Take a moment right now to look at your children, look at your partner in life, look at your family and friends, look at the pets you share your space with, and tell me that it is possible to live a horrible life when you are surrounded by so much love?

I do have bad days.  Last night was a horrible night.  The man I am married to, the man who pretends to be a father to his children, single-handily brings darkness to our world all the time.  His behavior is selfish, ridiculous, and above all, it is sad.  Had I allowed it to be, it could have also been tragic.  But here is the thing world...when life gives you poop, you have only to get a shovel and toss it aside.  I do not, will not, allow darkness to win.  Not ever.  I can not, and will not, be consumed by it, nor will I permit it to consume the light from my children.  Not happening.  When it comes to protecting my family, you will never meet a stronger person than me.  It is what I do.  However, I also have to magnify the light.  I have to, and not just on the pages of a blog, or in photos, but in our life.  Everything I share here is real.  Everything that I share here is the amazing that is our life.  The life of the people I love, and my life.

When I look back at this blog, I want my children and I to be reminded of the good things in our world.  And every single day, we experience the wonderful blessings that we have.  We laugh and have fun all the time, it is what we do best! Yes, there can be darkness, but I until I can rid our lives of that darkness completely...and I will...it MUST occupy a very tiny, insignificant spot in our world.  It has to.  As for my husband, I pity him.  I am sad for him because he repels light, and he soaks up the darkness like many people I know.  But try as he might to push it on to our world, we will push it right back at him to process on his own time. My hope for him, our hope for him, is that he will be able to do that.

And that my friends is why this blog is all about the awesomeness.  It is all about the awesomeness because 99.9 percent of our life IS awesomeness.  It is happy, loving, crazy, ridiculous awesomeness...and shall forever remain so!  :)

I love you planet.  Hang on to the light.  Have a great Monday and week ahead.  And if you are ever feeling blue...pause....and....


Blake and I have decided, this will be our new thing.  LOL :)

 This little light of mine...I am going to let it shine.  A beautiful sunny day in my world today.

 My sunshine.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

"Hi Ducati.  Requesting permission to speak to my son?"

No one is permitted audience with master Casey unless Ducati says it is okay.  I love that about him.  :)

As requested by Blake, I give you....

***Yoshi Cam!***

Music I am listening to...Addison Road, This Little Light


Random Link of the Day...Salted Caramel Brownies

The Daily V...



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors