Thursday, February 21, 2013

February 21, 2013

My 365...

Thursday is here again?  I have not decided which I like more?  When the week crawls by and I am just waiting for Friday to get here, or when one moment it is Monday morning, I blink, and it is Friday?  For me lately, it has been a whole lot of blinking which results in time and space travel.  It feels as if I am sitting at my desk working, I pause for just a second to close my eyes, and take a deep breath, then when I open my eyes, four days have zoomed on by.  The cosmos looks down upon me with a snicker and says...

"You've been hazed!"  #dailygrace  LOL, I do love me some Daily Grace.

(For those who do not follow Daily Grace, "You've Been Hazed!" is one of her favorite things to say.  And thus ends my daily lesson in knowing your YouTube funnies.)

The key to time travel is to remain busy at all times.  With home schooling, working from home, having a photo-a-day obsession, and managing a bustling family, "busy" is an understatement.  There are ALWAYS a dozen things to do...at the same time.  Multi-tasking was so much easier when I was younger.  :P

The good thing about "busy", especially when you get things done, is the amazing feeling of accomplishment at the end of the day.  You crawl into a nice soft warm bed...close your eyes, take a deep breath then....*BOOM*, it is 8:00AM the next morning!

"You've been hazed!"  #dailygrace  

Moral of the story...don't blink!!  :)

 How I get through my day...
 M&M's.

Another great GoPro Hero3 video made by Garrett.  The Boise Depot.  Be sure to click HD 1080p.

 ***Doggy Daily***
Ducati.  :)


 ***Yoshi Cam!***

Hamster in a tea cup.

Music I am listening to today...ELO , Don't Bring Me Down


Random Link of the Day...Meyer Lemon Cheese Pie

The Daily V...

Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors