Sunday, February 17, 2013

February 17, 2013

My 365...

Can he really be 18?

Garrett was chilling in my room with Blake and I last night, talking about the day, when Casey walks in about 9:30pm to say he was going out to hang with some friends.  I started to say..."No, it is too late for you to be going out!" Then I caught myself and told him to be careful, keep me posted and stay out of trouble.  "You are 18 now, it is not like I can say no."  And to be honest, I trust him.

Garrett looked at me, shook his head and said..."Noooo mom, Casey can't be18."

Garrett worries about his brothers a lot.  He is so awesome to them, and protective of them.  I am thankful they have such an amazing big brother to watch out for them.  "Thank you Garrett."  <3

As for Casey...can he really be 18?  :*(  Life does not wait for us moms to be ready, it moves along at its own pace, and we just have to say a prayer and try to keep up.

So far so good.  :)

Hope your Sunday was great planet.  Have a wonderful Monday, and week ahead.

I am glad Blake and I took advantage of the beautiful weather yesterday to take a bike ride.  Looks like winter is coming back.
 Chilly and cloudy today.  A good day to be lazy.

No more worries for mama.  Garrett and Kori bought me a tiny box of Guatemalan Worry Dolls today.  The box reads...

In case of emergency, break the glass.
There is a Guatemalan story that when the Mayan people have worries, 
they tell them to the Worry People, and they take their worries away.
So cute! 
They bought me a beautiful new tea mug for my loose leaf teas as well. This mama doesn't do tea bags. <3 
"I love you Garrett and Kori, thank you!"

***Doggy Daily***


"I am glad it was too cold for you to leave me again today mama."

***The Daily Yoshi...Yoshi Cam!***

"Oh dear gawd, giant Nose of Doom!"

"It is just me princess Yoshi, I am not going to hurt you."

"Can we be friends Yoshi?"

"I will think about it giant Nose of Doom..."

"
 "..until then...I am outta here!"

Music I am listening to...Wang Chung, Dance Hall Days    I was in college in the 80's.  In a word...awesome!


Random Link of the Day...Curried Chicken Chickpea and Rice Soup

The Daily V...



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors