Saturday, February 2, 2013

February 2, 2013

My 365...

Happy Groundhog's Day!

The groundhog reported that we are in for an early Spring.  Guess it is a good thing he does not live in Idaho...he would have definitely seen his shadow here!

I walked outside to the backyard today to take some pictures, and 3/4 of the yard is covered in a thick 2 - 3 inch layer of solid ice!  It is like a skating rink back there, I have never seen anything like it.  Absolutely zero traction.

Today is also my wedding anniversary.  Jack and I are just a few short years from being married 30 years.  Wowza!  We have been together for 28 years now.  Will we make it to 30?  Yes, we are a die-hard married couple.

"Happy Anniversary Jack" :)

And Happy Saturday planet, hope your Saturday is going well!

 Beautiful sky and snow in the mountains.

 Ice!



A huge chunk of ice Blake broke in the back yard.  See how thick it is?
 Wake up sleepy head.  :)
For my anniversary dinner, we did not go out, but I made a delicious steak and potato meal.  Much better than restaurant food.  :)

***Doggy Daily***
Miss Lilly standing along the fence.  The only spot in the yard that is not iced over.

Music I am listening to today...Chuck Loeb , Harbor Lights


Random Link of the Day...Beer Battered Pickle Fries

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors