Thursday, February 14, 2013

February 14, 2013

My 365...

Happy Valentine's Day Planet!  Hope your heart is happy today.  :)

 Chocolates and candy for mama...thank you boys.  :)  Garrett bought me a cooling pad for my HP notebook.

 Garrett decided that the best gift for Valentine's Day would be some Zombie Ammunition.
 LOL, too funny.
 Beware Zombies, this home is protected against you brain eating slugs.  Proceed with extreme caution.
First bloom of the year...

My favorite breakfast, lunch and dinner...fresh berries, cottage cheese and multi-grain Cheerios.  So delish!
  The boys took advantage of the bright sunny day and got some skating in.
 ***Doggy Daily***
***Yoshi Cam!***
Music I am listening to today...The Piano Guys, Begin Again


Random Link of the Day...Chapati

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors