Monday, February 11, 2013

February 11, 2013

My 365...

Happy Monday Planet!

We are having a great day today my boys and I.  Brandon will be coming to spend the night here tonight and during the week to make it easier to get to work in downtown Boise.  I feel bad that he has to be so far away from Amber and Cooper, but happy to have him here for a few days.  The boys and I love it when Brandon comes to visit.

It is a beautiful day in my world today, hope the sun is shining in yours.  :)


The view from here.
Number one son, taking a moment out of his busy day to have a morning chat with me before he heads out to school.  He always makes sure the boys and I are A-Okay before he goes anywhere.  I love that about him.  <3

Number 3 son Casey having his daily chat with mama.  When he is not in his room working on school, listening to music, playing video games or chatting with friends, he is my room talking to me.  The boys and I love talking about everything.  I am so blessed that they feel that way about their dear old mom.
Blake was sharing a space with his father, but really does not want to be around him right now.  I can't say that I blame him, so I turned the closet in my space into a Blake corner.  He loves it.  :)

***Update***

Brandon is here!  He just arrived from work, and we are enjoying catching up.  Blake is thrilled to have his big brother here for a few days!

***Doggy Daily***

"Don't worry mama, I will take over the math lessons."
 "Oh wow, a Min Pin who is master of mathematics.  Who knew?"

***Yoshi Cam!***


Music I am listening to today...Owl City , This is the Future


Random Link of the Day...Cannoli Stuffed French Toast

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors