Friday, February 15, 2013

February 15, 2013

My 365...

Happy Friday Planet!  Can you believe it is finally the weekend?  I can, we have worked hard this week, and we definitely deserve a nice three day weekend.  With President's Day being Monday, there is no school for the boys, and no work for mama.  Yay!

It is supposed to be clear and 50°f tomorrow, so I may get to dust off my bike and take a nice long ride with the boys.  That will be amazing.

Hope your weekend is safe, fun and above all full of laughter and love.  :)

Garrett and Kori surprised me last night with some delicious cheesecake, and some gorgeous new bedding for Valentine's Day.  It is so soft and luxurious.  I feel like a queen in my new bed.

"Thank you Garrett and Kori!"  They spoil me...not that I am complaining.  :)
"How do you like my new bed mama?"

I don't think so Blakey.
Casey filling me in on his weekend plans.  He may be 18, and all grown up, but he still takes the time to let know what he will be doing for the weekend.  He is very considerate that way.  <3

***Doggy Daily***
"Mama, this new bedding is missing one thing."

"What is that Miss Lilly?"
 "Some Miss Lilly fur ALL over it!"
 She is such a brat.


***Yoshi Cam!***
"Would you like some chocolate?"

Random Link of the Day...Thin Mints

Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors