Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February 5, 2013


Hello Tuesday.

Today has been a nice peaceful day.  Casey had a doctor's appointment this afternoon that went well.  Not as well as he had expected, but not the worst thing in the world either.  Casey will get through this little hick-up on the road of life.  He always does.  He is my hero.  :)

Today has been a day of Science and Literature.  When one home schools, one gets the advantage of learning old material all over again.  I am not complaining, it can be fun.  I have been out of school for a LONG time, so I usually have to go through the lessons myself before I can help the boys.  Go ahead, ask me anything!  I am getting smarter in my old age.  Yay me!

I want to take a moment to wish my favorite person on the planet, my nephew and my Godson a "Happy New Birthday!"  He has made some amazing breakthroughs in his life, and today is truly a day of celebration for him.  I am so proud of him, and the person he has become...his true self.  He is a young, intelligent, sensitive, insightful, warm and beautiful gay man, who stands tall and proud.  I am so blessed to be a part of his amazing life.  I love you Eric so much, and am so very proud of you.  <3  The world is a much better place having you in it.  Every day is a new day...every day is YOUR day.  Celebrate it.  :)

Hope your day has been uh-mazing.  Mine sure has been!

 "Uhmmmm Blake, what are you doing honey?"
 "I am reading my book...and exercising."
  "Elevated push-up....Booo-yah!"
 "Pretty Cool eh mom?"
"DUDE!  That is pretty epic son.  You are a rock star!  Can you do about 20 of those for me please?"

***Doggy Daily***

Dozer is perfecting the art of horizontal non-push-ups.  

"Good job Doz Doz."

Music I am listening to today...Chester See , Don't You Worry Child 


Random Link of the Day...Red Wine Brownies

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors