Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 12, 2013

My 365...

Hello Tuesday!

Fabulous day wouldn't you agree?  Either it is a fabulous day, or I am delirious....I was up until 3:00am chatting with Garrett, Brandon, Casey and Blake.  Poor Brandon had to get up early for work, but we had a lot of catching up to do, and I love talking to my boys.

What I love most is how much they enjoy talking to each other.  They are brothers, but they are also the best of friends and that makes my heart so happy.  I have the best sons in the world.  If my daughter were here, I know she would fit right in.  She always did, and the boys loved their big sister.  It is a shame she is missing out on all the greatness that they are...and they are missing out on having her in their life.It breaks my heart because it is all so unnecessary.  It is a darn shame.

In other news...college is fun!  Garrett's home work load is RIDICULOUS!  I have been helping him with some of his essays and papers for English and Psychology, and have really enjoyed learning with him.  I tell you what planet, after 5 years of being a home school teacher, and now with my additional "higher education" experience, I should automatically be qualified for my Master's degree.  My Master's in Education and  Master's in Motherhood...oh and lest I forget, my Master's in Grand-motherhood as well.

Hope your day was awesome planet!

My sweet Blake.

Kori's progress, she is doing amazing!! I am so proud of her!  Go Kori!

 ***Doggy Daily***
"What the heck is this grandma?"
"Hello?  Anyone there?"
"Eeek, it is a mouse!!!"
When Yoshi jumped out at Supra he "leaped" several feet back.  I would have snapped a photo, but he just about knocked me off my feet too.  It was hilarious seeing a dog as huge as Supra being startled by a critter no bigger than his toe.   Silly Supra.  

***Yoshi Cam!***

Yoshi helping me review Garrett's Psychology papers.
Music I am listening to today...as requested by Blake, The Dragonborn Comes


Random Link of the Day...also requested by Blake...Minecraft Harlem Shake.  (He is so silly)  :)

The Daily V...

Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors