Friday, March 25, 2011

Perfect Evening :)

My son Brandon came to visit with grandson Cooper, and we had a wonderful evening together.  I wish we could have seen Amber too, maybe next time.

Cooper has grown and is the most beautiful baby boy in the world.  He is so peaceful and happy, and Brandon is an awesome and confident daddy.  I am so proud of my son.  :)

I took a million pictures, here are my favorites...

Grandpa, son and grandson.
Snoozing in grandma's arms.  :*)
So comfy with grandpa.
Beautiful baby Cooper.

With uncle Casey and uncle Blake.  :)
Life is good.  <3





0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors