Saturday, March 5, 2011

March 5, 2011

My 365...

Raining today, must be Springtime. We have rain in the forecast for the weekend, so that means lazy relaxing days. :)
We had a very difficult night last night, so the boys and I are feeling very tired.  Every now and then, Casey has a severe anxiety attack that lasts for hours.  When he gets in that mind set, he can hardly function and just needs to be held and reassured.  I am not sure what triggered this attack, but I was up all night with him talking and holding him and reassuring him that we are all okay, and everything is fine.  Bless his heart.  Sometimes I feel so helpless when he gets this way, but fortunately he says being close to me is all he needs.

He is feeling a little better today, but still a bit unsteady.  He is sleeping on the sofa next to me right now, hopefully he can catch up on some sleep.

My photo of the day,
I love my family.  Two sweet amazing boys, and three protective and loving canines.  Blake and the dogs were worried about Casey too, so we all stayed together and worked together to make him feel better.  :)

Music I am listening to today, George Winston.



Until next time...



0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors