Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 29, 2011

My 365...

Another quiet Spring Break day.  Quiet is good.  :)


The boys and I had a bit of a rough night last night, but we are feeling better this morning.  Such is life.  We hope that every day will go as planned, but sometimes life has other ideas.  The key is dealing with it in a positive way, find the silver lining, then move on.  We are moving on.  :)

Hope your Tuesday is going well interwebs!

I saw an adorable video yesterday that made me smile.  It is a set of twin boys having a serious conversation in "twin speak", so cute!  It is in two parts....

Twin Speak Part 1  (This one ends in a great "downward facing dog) Yoga pose.  lol

Twin Speak Part 2  Guaranteed to make you smile.  :)


Music I am listening to today, Amos Lee.  I love his song Colors.

Until next time...



0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors