Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 31, 2011

My 365...

Another month of my 365 done!  I was thinking today how great this blog is.  Not because it is a top notch blog, or visited by a million people a day, but because it is a very cool safe place to store memories.  I love looking back at my pictures and my life and not have to worry about a hard drive crash wiping it all away.

I was also thinking about something else.  I hope God grants me many more years to make memories with my children and with my grandchildren.  I appreciate every day He has given us because I know how fast it goes by.  Never take for granted that tomorrow will come.  And when it does, celebrate it....and don't forget to take pictures, and blog about it!  :)

We took a drive to Garrett's today to let Supra have a run in the yard with Blake.  Too pretty of  a day to spend indoors.




Blake loves all dogs, and Supra the wonder dog is one of his favorites!  Supra is so big and powerful, but careful with Blake.

When he got home, he had to get in some Dozer time.  Here is a great self-portrait he took.  :)


Music I am listening to today, Shawn Colvin.

Until next time...





0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors