Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 27, 2011

My 365...

Happy Sunday world.

I heard a great quote last night, "People are like artichokes, you just have to peel away the hard layers to get to the heart."  And it had me thinking about a person in my life who is layer after layer after layer of hardness, but I know deep down past all of those layers of prickly hardness, is a heart of gold.  I know it is there because I have had a glimpse of that heart a time or two, and it is a beautiful heart.

The key here is to keep at it I suppose.  Keep trying to peel that hardness away and not give up no matter how difficult it gets.  My dilemma is that often the damage to my heart in the process of all this peeling takes a major toll on me, and I get tired.  I don't want to spend the rest of my days with a wounded heart and a tired spirit...so what do I do?  To be honest, I really do not know?  What I do know is it is not in us to give up hope, even when any reason of hope has has faded to almost nothing.  The human spirit never gives up.

My photo of the day...mama'razzi strikes again!

Music I am listening to today, Lykke Li.

Until next time...


"Human life is not about the perfection, it is about accepting the flawed, misguided parts of ourselves.  We keep trying, we keep loving, we keep believing."





0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors