Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9, 2011

My 365...

I am feeling so lazy today!  Another late night for me, as I just could not sleep.  Garrett stopped by late for a visit last night too...he knows we are a family of night dwellers.  lol :)

I was watching Blake playing with his Legos this afternoon, and being mom I grabbed my camera.

"MOM!  Stop being the mama'razzi!"

"What is the "mama'razzi Blake?"

"You know, those paparazzi people that are always taking pictures of people.  You are the mama version!"

LOL, yep I am.  :)

"Smile!"
"Blake!  Not a goofy smile!"
"Grrrrr fine, now leave me alone!"

Aww, look at that gorgeous face!  I love my Blakey.  <3

Music I am listening to today, Steel Magnolia.

Until next time...


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors