Saturday, March 26, 2011

March 26, 2011

My 365...

Hello Saturday :)

I would have probably slept all day if Garrett had not stopped by this morning.  I am so tired!  I must be getting old...no, that can't be it. 

I fixed some delicious bran cereal with fresh fruit for breakfast and it looked so yummy!

Blake did not want fruit for breakfast.  So I asked him what he wanted?  "Can you make some fries mom?"  Fries are not for breakfast, I offered to make them for lunch and the bargaining commenced ...

"Okay Blake, then how about a plate of fruit for breakfast, and I will make you some fries in an hour?"

"Aww mom, I don't want fruit.  How about I eat 1 banana, then fries?"

"One banana and a glass of milk, and you have a deal Blake."

"Deal!"

"Stinker!  How did you win?  And why am I in here cutting potatoes now?"

"Because you love me mom."  :)

And what did Casey have for breakfast you ask?  A bowl of ice cream and some chicken nuggets.  Ugh!  Silly boys are going to drive mama crazy.  In a good way. 

Now off to continue my lazy Saturday.  Have a good one!

Music I am listening to today....no music, it is movie day!

Until next time...



0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors