Saturday, March 26, 2011

March 26, 2011

My 365...

Hello Saturday :)

I would have probably slept all day if Garrett had not stopped by this morning.  I am so tired!  I must be getting old...no, that can't be it. 

I fixed some delicious bran cereal with fresh fruit for breakfast and it looked so yummy!

Blake did not want fruit for breakfast.  So I asked him what he wanted?  "Can you make some fries mom?"  Fries are not for breakfast, I offered to make them for lunch and the bargaining commenced ...

"Okay Blake, then how about a plate of fruit for breakfast, and I will make you some fries in an hour?"

"Aww mom, I don't want fruit.  How about I eat 1 banana, then fries?"

"One banana and a glass of milk, and you have a deal Blake."

"Deal!"

"Stinker!  How did you win?  And why am I in here cutting potatoes now?"

"Because you love me mom."  :)

And what did Casey have for breakfast you ask?  A bowl of ice cream and some chicken nuggets.  Ugh!  Silly boys are going to drive mama crazy.  In a good way. 

Now off to continue my lazy Saturday.  Have a good one!

Music I am listening to today....no music, it is movie day!

Until next time...



0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors